HOLOGATE is the market-leading immersive media company offering innovative extended reality solutions for entertainment and enterprise applications. Operating the largest VR network in the world, with 400+ turnkey VR systems in locations across 38 countries and reaching more than 13 million players, the HOLOGATE brand lineup continues to set the standard for family entertainment centers worldwide. We are a fast-growing international technology company. In the last two years alone, our staff has scaled from 20 to over 50+ employees and with numerous colleagues are working remotely worldwide.
As an Unreal FX Artist, you represent HOLOGATE and our core values. You are searching for new challenges and career advancement within Development – in this case, you are a perfect fit for the Hologate family. We aim to provide you with an experience that is challenging, enjoyable, and rewarding – and not just in the virtual sense!
- Intensive onboarding and individual training
- A high degree of creative freedom and decision-making
- High growth potential
- Flexible with core hours / work-life balance
- modern and open working environment with lounges, foosball, arcade machines, and company-wide events
- Coffee, tea, water and fresh fruit provided daily
- Generation of FX animation, dynamic simulation, procedural simulation, real-time particle and shader systems in Unreal Engine
- Creation of volumetric, RBD and character-based FX based on concept art
- Enhancing base dynamic systems to improve their visual fidelity
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience creating dynamic systems for Visual Effects or Games
- Proficiency with Unreal Engine Niagara and/or Cascade
- Ability to collaborate and take direction from creative leads and the narrative team
- Ability to work independently, problem solve on the fly, and collaborate efficiently across disciplines in a small, fast moving team
Good to Have:
- Experience working with Unreal Engine Materials, Blueprints and Sequencer
- Experience working in EmberGen
- Experience optimizing content through profiling and enhancing performance with the help of diagnostic tools
- Please include a link to a reel of your work when applying for this position.
- This is a full time position.
We are looking for all levels. Even if you do not have listed skills but are interested in working for Hologate please do not hesitate to drop us a line.
Please apply with a portfolio/weblink showing your best and most recent works.