HOLOGATE is the market-leading immersive media company offering innovative extended reality solutions for entertainment and enterprise applications. Operating the largest VR network in the world, with 400+ turnkey VR systems in locations across 38 countries and reaching more than 10 million players, the HOLOGATE brand lineup continues to set the standard for family entertainment centers worldwide.
We are a fast-growing international technology company. Our staff has doubled from 20 to over 40 employees in the last two years alone, and numerous colleagues are working remotely worldwide.
As an Unreal Developer, you represent Hologate and our core values. You are searching for new challenges and career advancement within Development – in this case, you are a perfect fit for the Hologate family. We aim to provide you with an experience that is challenging, enjoyable, and rewarding – and not just in the virtual sense!
- Intensive onboarding and individual training
- A high degree of creative freedom and decision-making
- A young team with high growth potential
- Flexitime with core hours, work-life balance
- modern and open working environment with lounges, kicker-table, arcade machines, and team events
- Water, coffee, tea, and fresh fruit free of charge
- Developing multiplayer VR games using Unreal Engine 4 (C++ & Blueprints)
- Working in collaboration with our designers, artists, and programmers
- Working in an agile project structure
- Taking part in several VR game projects, covering many different genres and settings
- You have solid experience with C++ programming
- You have development experience with game-related content in Unreal Engine 4
- You have solid experience with the Unreal Engine Blueprint system
- You have solid skills in mathematics
- You have knowledge in creating network-based multiplayer games
- You are familiar with working with version control systems
Job Type: Full-Time or Part-Time
We are looking primarily for levels from mid to senior/lead. We are looking forward to meeting you.