HOLOGATE is the market-leading immersive media company offering innovative extended reality solutions for entertainment and enterprise applications. Operating the largest VR network in the world, with 400+ turnkey VR systems in locations across 38 countries and reaching more than 10 million players, the HOLOGATE brand lineup continues to set the standard for family entertainment centers worldwide.
We are a fast-growing international technology company. Our staff has doubled from 20 to over 40 employees in the last two years alone, and numerous colleagues are working remotely worldwide.
As a Junior Key Account Manager, you represent Hologate and our core values to our customers. You are committed and eager to further develop your knowledge in the field of Sales & Key Accounts – in this case, you are a perfect fit for the Hologate family. We aim to provide you with an experience that is challenging, enjoyable, and rewarding – and not just in the virtual sense!
- Intensive onboarding and individual training
- A high degree of creative freedom and decision-making
- A young team with high growth potential
- Flexitime with core hours, work-life balance
- modern and open working environment with lounges, kicker-table, arcade machines, and team events
- Water, coffee, tea, and fresh fruit free of charge
- Creative outbound prospecting within your named accounts
- Acquire and qualify via cold-calling, e-mailing, and meetings
- Achieving and exceeding weekly/monthly targeted goals (appointments, qualified leads, new contacts, etc.)
- Maintain and deepen business knowledge by researching the operations, management structures, and challenges of various businesses
- You report to a Head of Sales who values direct coaching, weekly one-on-one meetings, and autonomy so you can take ownership of your success
- Actively participate in programs such as special training for new employees and talent development
- Pipeline organization and collaboration with Account Executives
- Confident using programs and platforms like SalesForce and LinkedIn
- You embody our core values: We are passionate, bold, and honest. We take responsibility. We have each other’s backs, no matter what. We are one with our customers. We find strength in diversity and inclusion.
- You actively participate in a conversation and quickly respond to random questions
- You demonstrate empathy for customer’s struggles and challenges
- You are resilient in the face of objections and rejection
- Willingness and desire to work in a fast-paced and high growth environment
- Passion for Key Account, Sales, and sales processes
- You are good at finding ways to motivate yourself and your teammates
- Highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities
- Your English and German skills are excellent – written and spoken, other languages are a plus
- Beneficial: Passion and Experience in Entertainment, Virtual Reality, Tech
Job Type: Full-time, Junior Level
We are looking forward to meeting you.