HOLOGATE is the market-leading immersive media company offering innovative extended reality solutions for entertainment and enterprise applications. Operating the largest VR network in the world, with 400+ turnkey VR systems in locations across 38 countries and reaching more than 10 million players, the HOLOGATE brand lineup continues to set the standard for family entertainment centers worldwide.
We are a fast-growing international technology company. Our staff has doubled from 20 to over 40 employees in the last two years alone, and numerous colleagues are working remotely worldwide.
As a Junior Supply Chain Manager, you represent Hologate and our core values. You are committed and eager to further develop your knowledge in the field of Supply Chain – in this case, you are a perfect fit for the Hologate family. We aim to provide you with an experience that is challenging, enjoyable, and rewarding – and not just in the virtual sense!
- Intensive onboarding and individual training
- A high degree of creative freedom and decision-making
- A young team with high growth potential
- Flexitime with core hours, work-life balance
- modern and open working environment with lounges, kicker-table, arcade machines, and team events
- Water, coffee, tea, and fresh fruit free of charge
- Providing logistics support for our Supply Chain Managers in a specific product category or/and sector
- Follow up on assigned orders, communicate with accounting/sales/support department(s) and our suppliers worldwide
- Managing and updating delivery times and reviewing suppliers’ documentation
- Reporting non-successful deliveries and managing re-deliveries
- Tracking customers’ orders and making sure our products are delivered on time
- Monitoring our product availability
- Working closely with many of our internal departments (Warehouse Logistics, Support, Sales, Finance)
- Organizing of RMA shipments
- Some work experience in Supply Chain/Logistics is desired
- You have Excellent organization of working time, including setting priorities
- You are a fast learner and have a structured way of working
- You are communicative and friendly, as well as assertiveness
- First experience in MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Fluent or good English skills
Job Type: Full-time, Junior Level