About the job:
Are you a driven and passionate Unreal Engine Developer? If you thrive on pushing the boundaries of immersive experiences and crafting highly optimized game mechanics, then this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for. Join our team and be part of creating hyper-realistic virtual worlds and captivating action that will leave users in awe.
As an integral part of our Munich-based development studio, you will work closely with talented designers, artists, and programmers, elevating our legendary VR adventures and training and simulation solutions to new heights and create mind-blowing immersive experiences that leave a lasting impact.
- Individual onboarding and training
- A high degree of creative freedom
- High growth potential
- Flexible work arrangements with core hours / work-life balance
- A great team spirit in a dynamic and international working environment
- Develop multiplayer VR games, features, training and simulation using Unreal Engine 5 (C++)
- Collaborate with designers, artists and programmers to ensure a cohesive and immersive experience
- Work in an agile project structure
- Contribute to the development of diverse VR game, training and simulation projects, spanning various genres and settings.
- Strong proficiency in C++ programming
- Development experience with game-related content in Unreal Engine 4 / 5
- Solid experience with the Unreal Engine Blueprint system
- Strong mathematical aptitude.
- Knowledge of creating network-based multiplayer games
- Familiarity with version control systems
- Excellent English skills
HOLOGATE is the market-leading immersive media company specializing in innovative extended reality (XR) solutions for entertainment and enterprise. With the largest VR network worldwide, our unforgettable virtual experiences and solutions are transforming the way the world entertains, trains, and simulates. We are pioneers at the forefront of innovation, uniquely tailored for the age of spatial computing, with an established track record of industry recognition.