About the job:
Elevate your career with HOLOGATE as Sales Manager (Junior/Mid) and become an integral part of our team. If you’re fueled by motivation and ready to take charge, this role offers the perfect platform to showcase your sales skills. As a successful candidate, you’ll lead the way in managing daily sales operations and steering our growth trajectory. Apply now to be a driving force in shaping the future of sales for HOLOGATE!
- A competitive salary
- Professional development and individual training opportunities
- High growth potential
- Flexible work arrangements with core hours / work-life balance
- A great team spirit in a dynamic and international working environment
- Expanding the existing client base in line with strategic guidelines.
- Identifying and sharing new business opportunities and preparing contracts.
- Acting as the main point of sales contact and liaison between clients and internal teams such as the project manager and key accounts and seizing new opportunities.
- Developing and sustaining relationships with new and assigned clients, understanding needs and requirements and preparing customized solutions.
- Creating promotional plans for each client, holding responsibility for their implementation and evaluation.
- Excellent communication and teamwork
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Strong relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- A structured and thorough way of working
- Fluency in German and English
- Ideally, first experience in sales or key account management
HOLOGATE is the market-leading immersive media company specializing in innovative extended reality (XR) solutions for entertainment and enterprise. With the largest location-based VR network worldwide, our unforgettable virtual experiences and solutions are transforming the way the world entertains, trains, and simulates. We are pioneers at the forefront of innovation, uniquely tailored for the age of spatial computing, with an established track record of industry recognition.