HOLOGATE is the market-leading immersive media company offering innovative extended reality solutions for entertainment and enterprise applications. Operating the largest VR network in the world, with 400+ turnkey VR systems in locations across 38 countries and reaching more than 13 million players, the HOLOGATE brand lineup continues to set the standard for family entertainment centers worldwide. We are a fast-growing international technology company. In the last two years alone, our staff has scaled from 20 to over 50+ employees, and numerous colleagues are working remotely worldwide.
HOLOGATE is seeking a highly experienced IT Specialist in System Integration with a focus on network infrastructures, networks, Microsoft Azure, Active Directory, Microsoft Dynamics and Jira to join our team. The ideal candidate should have at least 3-5 years of professional experience in a comparable position.
- We offer a competitive salary.
- Intensive onboarding and individual training.
- High growth potential.
- Varied tasks and projects.
- An attractive salary and various benefits.
- Flexible with core hours / work-life balance.
- A dynamic and international working environment.
- Coffee, tea, water and fresh fruit provided daily.
- Personal development opportunities and training
- Planning, implementation and maintenance of network infrastructures and networks.
- Administration of Microsoft Azure, Active Directory and Microsoft Dynamics.
- Support and further development of the Jira instance.
- Support in the implementation of IT projects.
- Analysis of technical problems and development of solution concepts.
- Implementation of training courses and training concepts for users.
- Research and evaluate new technologies and trends in IT and virtual reality.
- Completed training as an IT specialist for system integration or comparable training.
- Experience in the planning and implementation of network infrastructures and networks.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Azure, Active Directory and Microsoft Dynamics.
- Knowledge of Jira and the administration of Perforce and Jenkins desirable.
- Analytical and structured way of working.
- Teamwork and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of spoken and written German and English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in IT systems integration, preferably in the virtual reality or gaming industry.
- Strong knowledge of servers, storage systems, and network infrastructure.
- Experience with Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Experience with virtual reality development is a plus.
If you appreciate working independently and have a passion for IT, we look forward to receiving your application with a cover letter, CV and certificates.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time.