About the job:
HOLOGATE is seeking a highly motivated IT Security Specialist to join our team. If you’re driven by the critical mission of safeguarding digital assets and countering modern threats, this opportunity is for you. Apply now to join our team and take a leading role in securing HOLOGATE’s technological landscape and shape a safer digital future.
- A competitive salary
- Intensive onboarding and individual training
- High growth potential
- Flexible work arrangements with core hours / work-life balance
- A great team spirit in a dynamic and international working environment
- Independent shaping of the design of Microsoft Active Directory (AD) solutions
- Development and optimisation of the architecture of AD solutions with focus on technical security and operational aspects (AD hardening)
- Implementation of threat detection and response techniques (TDR) and security information and event management (SIEM) as part of our Zero Trust
- Creation of concepts and documentation as well as coordination of architecture-related modifications based on IT security and customer requirements (security sector)
- Co-designing the selection of optimal hardware including the logical structure for current and future products in cooperation with the R&D department
- Co-supervision of security-related aspects of many other local programmes and cloud solutions, such as Jira, Confluence, etc.
- IT-related degree or a comparable qualification
- At least three years of professional experience in the enterprise environment in IT security architectures and the design of IT solutions
- Architecture knowledge of complex IT landscapes and networks
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory solutions for classic and/or cloud environments, firewalling, IPS/IDS, proxy, NAC, IPA and cloud infrastructure security
- Expertise in threat detection and response techniques (TDR) and security information and event management (SIEM)
- Experience in the application of encryption technologies and procedures (SINA, certificates, etc.)
- Solid experience with Windows and Linux based servers
- Ability to conduct presentations and workshops is a part of your everyday life.
- High degree of initiative, willingness to learn and enthusiasm.
- A pronounced ability to think and act independently and analytically.
- Excellent communication skills in English and German
- Experience in the field of development with Virtual Reality a plus
HOLOGATE is the market-leading immersive media company specializing in innovative extended reality (XR) solutions for entertainment and enterprise. With the largest VR network worldwide, our unforgettable virtual experiences and solutions are transforming the way the world entertains, trains, and simulates. We are pioneers at the forefront of innovation, uniquely tailored for the age of spatial computing, with an established track record of industry recognition.