About the job:
Are you a passionate and driven Graphic Designer / Junior Art Director? Join our incredible team at HOLOGATE and be part of a uniquely innovative and creatively inspiring working environment.
As a Graphic Designer / Junior AD Web and Print, you are more than just a designer – you are an ambassador of HOLOGATE and our core values. Your artistic skills have the power to shape our brand’s visual identity and leave an indelible mark on our audience. At HOLOGATE, we believe in your ability to push the boundaries of what’s possible and to captivate and inspire people with your visionary spirit.
You’ll play a key role in creating visually stunning corporate designs across various platforms, collaborating closely with our marketing department and brand managers. From WordPress websites to printed media, you’ll showcase your expertise in both digital and print advertising, utilizing your fluency in print lingo and ability to create printable data for diverse applications. You are skilled in handling multiple brands that share similar values. In short, you know what makes effective digital and print design. If you have a futuristic yet minimalistic style and consider creativity your second language, this is the opportunity to make your mark!
- A competitive salary
- Professional development and individual training opportunities
- High growth potential
- Flexible work arrangements with core hours / work-life balance
- A great team spirit in a dynamic and international working environment
- Carry and evolve our corporate designs across various channels and media applications
- Voice your creative and media needs to achieve the best possible outcomes for our projects.
- Design and evolve our print media such as brochures, flyers, roll-ups, murals, backdrops, and more.
- Create and enhance our corporate design in PowerPoint decks and Word templates
- Manage and continuously improve our WordPress websites for the DACH region, Entertainment, and Enterprise divisions.
- Excellent Photoshop skills
- Proficiency in Indesign
- Strong WordPress skills
- Proficiency in HTML / CSS, Basic to Advanced
- Solid experience working with MS Office
- Ideally, first experience in a similar position
- Profound knowledge of English
HOLOGATE is the market-leading immersive media company specializing in innovative extended reality (XR) solutions for entertainment and enterprise. With the largest location-based VR network worldwide, our unforgettable virtual experiences and solutions are transforming the way the world entertains, trains, and simulates. We are pioneers at the forefront of innovation, uniquely tailored for the age of spatial computing, with an established track record of industry recognition.