HOLOGATE is the market-leading immersive media company offering innovative extended reality solutions for entertainment and enterprise applications. Operating the largest VR network in the world, with 400+ turnkey VR systems in locations across 38 countries and reaching more than 13 million players, the HOLOGATE brand lineup continues to set the standard for family entertainment centers worldwide. We are a fast-growing international technology company. In the last two years alone, our staff has scaled from 20 to over 50+ employees, and numerous colleagues are working remotely worldwide.
HOLOGATE is seeking a highly experienced Business Development Manager to join our team in the Virtual Reality (VR) defense industry. As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities and expanding our market share in the defense industry by applying VR technology. The ideal candidate should have at least 3-5 years of professional experience in a comparable position.
- We offer a competitive salary.
- Intensive onboarding and individual training.
- High growth potential.
- Varied tasks and projects.
- An attractive salary and various benefits.
- Flexible with core hours / work-life balance.
- A dynamic and international working environment.
- Coffee, tea, water and fresh fruit provided daily.
- Personal development opportunities and training.
- Develop and implement strategic business plans to increase sales and revenue growth in the defense industry using VR technology.
- Conduct market research to identify potential customers and develop a comprehensive understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers and stakeholders in the defense industry.
- Collaborate with product development teams to identify and develop new VR technology solutions that meet the needs of defense industry clients.
- Coordinate with marketing and sales teams to promote VR technology solutions and generate leads.
- Represent the company at trade shows, conferences, and other industry events.
- Provide regular updates and reports to senior management on business development activities, progress, and results.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field; MBA preferred.
- At least five years of experience in business development or sales within the defense industry.
- Experience with VR technology and its application in the defense industry.
- Strong understanding of defense industry procurement processes and regulations.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to identify and develop new business opportunities and generate revenue growth.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
If you are passionate about VR technology and have a track record of success in business development within the defense industry, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time.