HOLOGATE is the market-leading immersive media company offering innovative extended reality solutions for entertainment and enterprise applications. Operating the largest VR network in the world, with 400+ turnkey VR systems in locations across 38 countries and reaching more than 13 million players, the HOLOGATE brand lineup continues to set the standard for family entertainment centers worldwide. We are a fast-growing international technology company. In the last two years alone, our staff has scaled from 20 to over 50+ employees and with numerous colleagues are working remotely worldwide.
As an Audio Technical Artist, you represent HOLOGATE and our core values. You are searching for new challenges and career advancement within Development – in this case, you are a perfect fit for the Hologate family. We aim to provide you with an experience that is challenging, enjoyable, and rewarding – and not just in the virtual sense!
- Intensive onboarding and individual training
- A high degree of creative freedom and decision-making
- High growth potential
- Flexible with core hours / work-life balance
- modern and open working environment with lounges, foosball, arcade machines, and company-wide events
- Coffee, tea, water and fresh fruit provided daily
- You have extensive experience with Unreal for Audio to implement and mix the audio assets (SFX, voices, ambiences and music) for VR Games
- You are a problem solver, a builder, and love to deliver amazing experiences for customers
- You will implement sounds and code functionalities and mechanics in Unreal within a multidiscipline environment, alongside the Development team
- You are passionate about VR gaming and computer graphics technology
- Collaborate and communicate with a team of internal and external developers
- Expert in Unreal Engine: experience creating blueprints, developing tools, automating tasks in Unreal Engine 4 & 5
- Experience with programming in C++
- Experience in audio pipeline development and Sources Control workflow
- Strong interest in sound and music
- Ability to talk to programmers, artists, producers, and designers and explain technical issues in a clear and approachable manner
Great to Have Skills
- Experience with Audiokinetic Wwise API in Unreal Engine
- Background as a Sound Designer
- Experience with Perforce
We are looking for all levels. Even if you do not have all skills but are interested in working for Hologate please do not hesitate to drop us a line.
Please apply with a portfolio/weblink showing your best and most recent works.