HOLOGATE is the market-leading immersive media company offering innovative extended reality solutions for entertainment and enterprise applications. Operating the largest VR network in the world, with 400+ turnkey VR systems in locations across 38 countries and reaching more than 13 million players, the HOLOGATE brand lineup continues to set the standard for family entertainment centers worldwide. We are a fast-growing international technology company. In the last two years alone, our staff has scaled from 20 to over 50+ employees and with numerous colleagues are working remotely worldwide.
As an 3D Artist, you represent HOLOGATE and our core values. You are searching for new challenges and career advancement within Development – in this case, you are a perfect fit for the Hologate family. We aim to provide you with an experience that is challenging, enjoyable, and rewarding – and not just in the virtual sense!
- We offer a competitive salary.
- Intensive onboarding and individual training.
- High growth potential.
- Flexible with core hours / work-life balance.
- A great team spirit in a dynamic and international working environment.
- Coffee, tea, water and fresh fruit provided daily.
- Strong 3D Modeling and General Art Skills
- Fluent in current game art workflows – Highpoly > Lowpoly baking is core to the workflow
- Implement 3D Models and work into Unreal Engine 4, 5
- work with Maya, Blender or 3DS Max
- good knowledge with Unreal Engine 4, 5
- ability to come up with own designs and have a strong eye for aesthetics
- working great in a team oriented environment
- 3D Animation
- Rigging and Skinning Characters
We are looking for all levels. Even if you do not have all skills but are interested in working for Hologate please do not hesitate to drop us a line.
Please apply with a portfolio/weblink showing your best and most recent works.